Ginger is an essential herb that helps to take care of heart related issues because it is rich in potassium and manganese, two minerals that are vital to both your cardiovascular system and overall health.
Your immune system will be given a tremendous boost with ginger and it’s silicon components will give your nails, hair, skin and teeth some added protection.
Ginger is loaded with several vitamins including vitamins A, C, E and B complex. It also has other minerals such as iron, zinc, sodium, iron, beta-carotene, magnesium and phosphorus.
It has been used in the treatment of several ailments including joint inflammation.
One major compound found in ginger is gingerol which has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
You can effectively make use of ginger and derive it’s full health benefits today with ginger water.
Here’s how it is done:
- Fresh ginger root – 1 to 2 inches
- Clean water – 3 cups
- Organic lemon – 1/2
- Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
Preparation And Use
- Make sure you grate the ginger until you get a fine output.
- Use a zester for an effective outcome.
- You then pour out about 2 to 3 cups of water and add lemon juice to the ginger.
- Next you add the pure honey.
- You should take this recipe daily for maximum effects.
Source: Healthy Food House