You can use a garlic and lemon recipe to clear your arteries of plaque and prevent stroke and a heart attack. When these two ingredients are combined and consumed, it can help to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) which is primarily responsible for plaque build-up. The lemon and garlic recipe will also boost blood circulation and regulate blood pressure.
You can prepare this two ingredient combo in two different ways. Here’s what you need and how to go about preparing the recipe the first way:
- Organic lemon juice – 1 cup
- Garlic juice – 1 cup
- Ginger juice – 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) – 1 cup
Preparation And Use:
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a sauce pan and boil for a period of half an hour.
- Let the mixture cool at room temperature.
- Then for taste you can add about 3 cups of honey and stir well.
- Pour out the mixture in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- You should consume a tablespoon of this recipe early in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
For the second recipe, you will need the following:
- Organic lemon – 6
- Garlic cloves – 30
Preparation And Use
- Chop the lemons and garlic cloves into smaller pieces.
- Incorporate the ingredients in a blender and blend until use get a homogeneous mixture, add some water when blending.
- Once you are through blending the ingredients, put them in a pot and add about 2 litres of clean water. Bring to a boil for about 15 minutes, then lower the heat and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once you are done, allow the recipe to cool at room temperature, then pour it in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- You should consume 50 ml of this recipe daily and for three weeks, take a break for a week, then consume the same dosage of the recipe for another three weeks.
- You can take this recipe twice every year.
Source: Healthy Body and Tips