This recipe is not new to Japan as their women have been using it for centuries.
The recipe involves the use of rice, which is said to have very effective skin healing benefits.
You can get rid of dark spots have achieve a smooth and balanced skin texture with the antioxidant potential of rice water, rice bran powder and rice bran oil when applied topical to your skin.
Rice has very powerful antioxidants, one is squalene which protects your skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun and it is known to boost the collagen produced in the skin which will keep you away from premature aging and wrinkling.
Rice is also rich in linoleic acids, gamma oryznol and vitamin E, this makes rice a very effective ingredient for rejuvenating your skin.
Making A Rice-Based Facial Mask
– Rice – 3 tablespoons
– Milk – 1 tablespoon
– Pure natural honey – 1 tablespoon
– Boil the rice and strain it.
– Keep the rice-water.
– Mash the rice so it appears smooth.
– Heat up a tablespoon of milk and add this to the rice, mix well and include your pure honey.
– Ensure your face is clean and dry.
– Apply the rice based mask to your face and allow it to dry.
– Wash off the mask using the rice-water.
– Rice-water is known to possess excellent healing and antioxidant properties.
– The rice-water will help improve circulation in your skin, reduce inflammation, age spots and it will also moisturize your skin while providing you with a mild sun block
– You can try this recipe once in seven days to achieve a glowing and smooth skin.