As you age you are more susceptible to inflammation of your knees and other joints.
A condition that is very common is arthritis which can lead to severe pain in your joints and make life unbearable.
This condition will limit your ability to perform daily tasks and even those activities that you would normally do without giving them a second thought.
There are several commercial medications that can help you combat joint pain and arthritis but usually these drugs can cause serious side effects that can affect the long term health of the sufferer.
It goes without saying that your knees are vital to your mobility and posture you can’t do much standing, walking and running with inflamed knees.
Injuries to your knees can’t pretty much limit its function as the tendons as well as ligaments will become rigid when they should in fact be flexible.
Your knees are lubricated naturally to ensure that there is no friction between the bones in the joint, but this natural lubrication diminishes as we grow old causing the bones in your knees to rub against each other and soon enough they wear out causing you pain in the process.
There is a homemade recipe that includes 100% natural ingredients which will help curb any inflammation of your joints and the pain it causes.
The DIY recipe is a tasty smoothie that is highly nutritional and with excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
There is large amounts of magnesium, silicon, bromelain and vitamin C contained in the natural smoothie and apart from improve the lubrication in your joints and stop joint pain it will also boost your immune system and energy levels.
Here’s what you need.
- Pineapple (sliced chunks) – 2 cup full
- Cinnamon powder – 7 grams or 0.25 ounces
- Clean water – 1 cup or 250 ml
- Pure natural honey – 40 grams or 1.5 ounces
- Almonds (crushed) – 40 grams or 1.5 ounces
- Instant oatmeal – 1 cup
- Organic orange juice – 1 cup
Preparation And Use
- Make sure you cook your oatmeal first of all.
- Ensure that your almonds are crushed.
- Next, you squeeze out your pineapple juice into the oatmeal.
- Get a blender and blend your orange juice, water, cinnamon and almonds.
- Add in the blender your oatmeal with pineapple juice and further blend until you get a homogeneous smooth mixture.
- Your smoothie is ready! Consume this every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
In just under a week of daily consumption of this smoothie you will notice significant improvements in your knees and other joints. The pain you felt initially will be gone and you will be have better flexibility of your joints.
Source: House Of Healthy Food