Every time you have a pain in any part of your body it is only normal for you to use pain killers.
However, these drugs are often problematic because they have far reaching side effects for the user.
Some pain killer drugs include ibuprofen tablets such as Advil, Nuprin, Motrin and Nurofen.
These drugs fan help to provide relief from pain but as mentioned earlier they have adverse side effects.
Side Effects Of Taking Ibuprofen Medications
Ibuprofen tablets and even other NSAIDs are responsible for these side effects.
- Heart attack
- Erectile dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Kidney cancer
In resolving pain ibuprofen tablets will inhibit COX 2 or Cyclooxygenase 2, an enzyme that causes inflammation and pain.
Pain can be relieved when you use turmeric tea. This is because turmeric is rich in curcumin which is a natural compound that will inhibit COX 2.
Turmeric tea will also help block out inflammation and pain without causing any side effects.
Advantages Of Turmeric Tea
- Curcumin will block COX 2 and in effect relief you of pain and inflammation.
- Instant relief from joint and muscle pains.
- Turmeric tea will provide relief from inflammatory conditions such as rheumatism, gout and arthritis.
What you need in preparing turmeric tea.
- Grated turmeric root – 2 tbsps
- Organic honey – 1 tbsp
- Water – 4 glasses
How To Prepare Turmeric Tea
- Put the water in a pan and place on a stove.
- Heat the water until it boils, then add the turmeric and let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- After boiling the turmeric use a fine sieve to drain the tea.
- Before adding the honey make sure the tea is cool as heat can neutralize the nutrients of the honey.
Drink this turmeric tea two times a day. The best time to consume this tea is early in the morning and late in the evening just before you go to bed.
Source: Just Amazing Recipes