When you use aloe vera gel you can get your skin looking smooth, supple and radiant.
What you need to know is that aloe vera has both anti-inflammatory as well as anti-microbial compounds that help to combat skin inflammation and destroy the bacteria that causes acne respectively.
Aloe vera is also full of nutrients such as beta carotene and vitamins E and C which are both useful for combating free radicals which cause premature ageing.
Aloe vera gel is very useful in dealing with numerous skin conditions such as blemishes, pimples, acne and even dark spots. It does this using four basic skin care processes, namely:
- As a cleanser
- As an exfoliating gel
- As a skin toner
- As a moisturiser
Use aloe vera gel as a natural skin remedy in this way:
- Chop an aloe vera lead into four pieces.
- Take off the prickly portion of the leaf.
- Slice the chopped pieces into thin slices.
For cleansing your skin, this is what you need to do;
- First rinse your face with clean water.
- Put organic honey on an aloe vera piece.
- Use the Aloe vera with honey on your face just by gently rubbing it on your face.
- Leave the Aloe vera gel and honey on your face for a few minutes, later clean your face using a cotton ball.
Use aloe vera gel as a facial scrub by following these instructions:
- Add sugar or if you like add rice flour to a chopped piece of aloe vera leaf.
- Scrub your face with the chopped aloe vera piece with sugar of rice flour on it.
- By scrubbing your face with aloe vera you will achieve a bright and radiant skin tone by eliminating dead skin cells and rejuvenating your skin.
- After scrubbing your face use clean water to rinse your face.
Aloe vera gel is also an excellent skin toner and you can use it in this way:
- You need to extract the gel from aloe vera by using the back of a spoon to scoop the gel out of the leaf.
- Add rose water (2 tbsps) and mineral water (2 tbsps) to the Aloe vera gel, make sure you mix thoroughly.
- Put this solution in a spray bottle.
- You can refrigerate the spray bottle for up to a fortnight.
- Apply the solution to your face and leave it on your face to dry on its own.
- Apply another piece of your chopped aloe vera leaf to your face as a moisturiser.
You are now done with your aloe vera natural facial treatment. In a short time your face should look bright and radiant.
Source: Healthy Food and Home Remedies