Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) is the right first aid tool for people under constant stress and psycho-physical fatigue. Lemon Balm encourages perspiration which leads to purifying the body of accumulated toxins. It is also nerves’ best friend and is a great blood purifier. It stimulates digestion, calms nervous hoses, soothes headaches, calms muscle spasms, soothes increased heart beat, lowers blood pressure and improves sleep.
In order to prepare remedy for relaxing your nervous system and against insomnia, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 liter of homemade red wine
– 1 raw bunch of finally chopped Lemon Balm
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon of powdered vanilla
– Powdered clove
– Powdered nutmeg
Method of preparation:
– Put the wine in a pot and place the pot of fire. Add the chopped Lemon Balm, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, clove and nutmeg in the wine. Cook the mixture on low fire for 10 minutes after it starts boiling. Stir the mixture while boiling. When you are done cooking, put the pot away from the fire and take out the Lemon Balm leaves. Transfer the resulting mixture in a glass bottle and let the bottle stand still for 24 on a room temperature.
– Consume one glass (100 ml) of the resulting syrup before you go to bed.