Cinnamon oil is known to be very powerful and it is has been used by natural medical practitioners for a very long time to treat several ailments. This is because of its highly potent antimicrobial properties and its ability to stimulate the immune system, thereby equipping the body to naturally fight off infections and diseases. Cinnamon oil is also known by researchers through several studies, to be effective in boosting brain activity and improving the health of the kidneys.
Here’s a recipe that you can try out at home today and all you will need are the following ingredients:
- Ground cinnamon – half a cup
- Extra virgin olive oil or safflower oil
You will also need to get a saucepan and a stove for preparation:
- You need to first of all pour some extra virgin olive oil or your safflower oil in a saucepan and heat with your stove.
- You should slowly introduce the ground cinnamon into the oil and gently stir as you do.
- Allow the two mixed ingredient to boil for a period of about 180 seconds.
- After boiling, take the mixture off from the stove and allow it to cool down at room temperature.
- You should then strain the cinnamon oil and pour out the oil in a glass jar with an air tight lid.
- Place this glass jar with the cinnamon oil in it, in a dry and coop place for a period of one month. After this time, it is ready for use.
Uses Of Cinnamon Oil
- You can use cinnamon oil to combat colon cancer, researchers found that cinnamon oil is able to protect the cells of the colon from possible DNA destruction and cancer.
- Cinnamon oil is a natural aphrodisiac as it boosts a person’s sexual appetite.
- It is useful in curing type II diabetes by regulating the body’s blood sugar level and improving the body’s natural response to insulin.
- Cinnamon oil has active antioxidants which help to combat free radicals that are responsible for causing cancer and premature ageing.
Source: Natural News