Green tea is very popular and usually preferred to than coffee. The benefits of green tea is enormous and drinking it will leave you healthy.
Here are some reasons why you should consume green tea and also how you should go about preparing it.
Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea
- You will boost your immune system when you consume green tea making your body strong enough to withstand infections.
- Ginger tea is made from ginger and this spice is rich in gingerol and gingerdiol which have very potent antimicrobial properties.
- Ginger tea also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger tea will boost your brain function.
- This tea will help boost your blood circulation.
- Ginger tea will help to boost your cognitive skills and it’s antioxidants will eliminate tree radicals that cause premature ageing , skin problems and even cancer.
- Ginger tea will promote good digestion.
- It will improve your cardiovascular condition, regulate your blood pressure and reduce your bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Ginger tea will help detoxify your body and aid proper excretion of digested waste with ease.
- It helps to prevent constipation and indigestion.
- It aids proper nutrient absorption by your body.
- Ginger tea has been seen to be effective in combating several cancers such as prostate, skin, bladder, liver and pancreatic cancer.
Here’s how to prepare ginger tea
- Ginger root – 4 to 6 slices
- Pure natural honey – 2 teaspoons
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
- Get a ceramic saucepan and put the water in it.
- Place this saucepan on a stove and boil the water.
- Add your ginger slices and then turn down the flame, let it boil for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes pour your ginger tea into a mug and leave it to cool at room temperature for a few minutes, then add your pure natural honey.
You can drink this tea every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
Source: Natural and Healthy World