If you cannot do without a cup of coffee every morning then you would love taking ginger tea, substitute your coffee which is rich in caffeine with a much healthier ginger tea and you will be glad you did today!
Here are some health benefits of drinking ginger tea
- Ginger Tea Will Boost Your Brain Activity And Function
When you drink ginger tea regularly you will give your brain a boost as your cognitive skills and memory improve. It is particularly great for people suffering from degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Ginger Tea Has Very Potent Anti-Inflammatory Properties
The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger tea us so potent that it will help you combat inflammation of the joints disorders such as arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Ginger Tea Will Help To Stimulate Blood Circulation
When you consume ginger tea often you will boost your cardiovascular condition and protect your body from high blood pressure, excessive cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health problems. Your blood circulation will be stimulated and this is great for preventing strokes, heart attack and even arterial plaques.
- Ginger Tea Can Protect You Against Cancer
Ginger tea has be proven to be effective in the treatment of cancer. When you drink ginger tea often you protect yourself from pancreatic, liver, bladder, skin and prostate cancer.
- Ginger Tea Will Boost Your Digestion
Your body will be able to adequately absorb the nutrients from food consumed and also your digestion will be boosted when you consume ginger tea regularly. It is great for combating constipation and indigestion concerns. You can also prevent nausea, diarrhoea, stomach cramps and vomiting as well.
- Ginger Tea Will Boost Your Immune System
Ginger tea will boost your immune system because it has two major active ingredients namely; gingerol and shogal. These compounds have potent antimicrobial properties that help to strengthen your immune system.
Here’s how to make ginger tea
What You Need
- A saucepan
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
- Ginger – 4 to 6 slices
- Pure natural honey – 1 to 2 tbsps
Preparation And Use
- Boil the water in a saucepan then add your ginger slices to the boiled water.
- Let the ingredient boil for a quarter of an hour.
- Your tea is ready and you can pour it in a mug and let it sit at room temperature to cool before you add the pure natural honey.
- Drink ginger tea early in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and also late at night after dinner.
Source: Your Healthy Page