One problem that is common to a lot of people around the world is yellow teeth.
Causes Of Yellow Teeth
Some reasons behind the yellowing of the teeth include;
- Cigarette smoking
- Excessive consumption of sugar and sweets
- Excessive coffee and black tea consumption
For aesthetic reasons, having yellow teeth can be a big turn-off and this can lead to deep psychological problems for the person with it as he or she will most likely be weary of giving a wide smile knowing fully well that he or her yellow teeth will be exposed.
This could lead to social problems for such a person and that person would rather not hang out with friends and colleagues because of this problem.
This doesn’t have to be an issue for you as you can now resolve this problem in just 120 seconds with a simple natural homemade remedy.
This homemade remedy involves the use of coconut oil which will help to whiten your teeth quickly and in just 120 seconds.
- Coconut oil – 5 teaspoons
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) – 5 teaspoons
Preparation And Use
- Get a bowl and mix the 5 teaspoons each of your baking soda and coconut oil.
- When you mix the two ingredients well you will get a slurry paste.
- Keep this paste in a jar and refrigerate or leave it in your bathroom.
- Put this paste on your toothbrush and brush normally.
Coconut oil is rich in antimicrobial agents that will help to protect your gums and teeth from bacteria and plaque.
You can also apply coconut oil to your lips in winter to keep them hydrated and prevent cracking of your lips.
Source: Natural and Healthy World