As you age you become prone to having gray hair. However, you can eliminate gray hair naturally when you make use of coconut oil on a regular basis. Your hair will be restored to its natural color, sheen, and luster.
There has been an alarming rise in the occurrence of gray hair in young people and this is due to premature aging. Dyeing of the hair is one solution, but the problem is that the chemicals used are usually carcinogenic in nature and are ultimately bad for your health. They can also damage your hair and this damage may be irreparable.
Using natural remedies to solve your gray hair issues should be the ideal option and coconut oil is a very effective natural remedy for getting rid of gray hair.
Here’s how to use coconut oil to stop the graying of your hair:
- The first thing you should do is heat up about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil for a period of about 20 seconds.
- Use the warm coconut oil by massaging it onto your hair and scalp. Your hair follicles will be soaked with the coconut oil as you do this.
- Leave the oil on your hair for a period of 10 minutes and after this time rinse off the oil with warm water.
- You can then use your regular shampoo to shampoo your hair and apply a hair conditioner afterward.
- Repeat this procedure daily for best results.
Gray hair can be caused by the following reasons:
Melanin is a compound produced by the body that maintains your natural hair color, as you age your body’s ability to produce this compound reduces and as a result, your hair turns silver, white or gray.
Being subjected to high levels of stress can cause you to have premature gray hair.
A family with a history of premature aging resulting in the graying of the hair can be passed on from generation to generation.
You can have premature graying of your hair if you do not maintain a balanced diet, if you sleep at unusual hours in a day or if you lack sleep altogether. When your body lacks the required nutrients, you increase your risk of having gray hair early in life.
Source: Healthy Body and Tips