Varicose veins can cause people to be constantly aware and anxious about the look of their legs. Varicose veins are swollen veins on your legs that are also known as spider veins, they are really unsightly and can be a cause for concern especially for women who are conscious of their looks.
They can arise as a result of a person standing for long hours daily, due to the nature of their job. You can treat yourself of this problem naturally using just one ingredient that is easily accessible and available in any supermarket close to you, this ingredient is extra virgin olive oil.
When you use this oil you will relieve yourself of varicose veins, but first you have to exfoliate the skin around the affected area of your legs before applying the olive oil.
How To Prepare And Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil In Treating Varicose Veins
- Put some of the extra virgin olive oil in a sauce plate and place this in a microwave oven.
- Heat up the oil, then take it out and gently apply the warm oil on your affected leg by putting the oil on the palm of your hands and massaging it onto your leg using circular movements.
- By doing this you improve blood flow to your affected leg and reduce the appearance of the varicose veins.
- It is better for you to begin your massage from your ankle and work your way up onto your torso region.
- The massage will ease the inflammation of the veins of your leg and promote blood flow.
- For best results massage warm extra virgin olive oil on your affected leg daily and until you notice significant improvements in the appearance of the varicose veins.
Don’t hesitate to treat you varicose veins today, go out and purchase tour olive oil and use it to treat the varicose veins by reducing the inflammation of the veins. Enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence with a simple warm olive oil leg massage.
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now