You can improve your oral health by engaging in oil pulling. When you do this simple oral health technique you will help to protect your teeth from plaque and therefore strengthen it.
Oil pulling will also help to whiten your teeth. This oral health solution involves the gargling of the mouth for a couple of minutes with a natural antiseptic oil.
This will help to treat your gum from any infection or disease and it will help to loosen and free out trapped food in your teeth while destroying any plaque causing bacteria present in your mouth.
Which Natural Oil Is Ideal For Oil Pulling?
Coconut oil is arguably the best oil for oil pulling. It is rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and it will help to treat oral diseases while keeping your teeth whitened.
Health Benefits Of Oil Pulling
- It will help to prevent the emergence of cavities.
- It will help to kill bacteria.
- Oil pulling will help to fight off gum disease and infections.
- It has no side effects but actually keeps your oral cavity free from harmful germs.
- It will destroy plaque.
- It helps to whiten your teeth.
How Do You Use Coconut Oil For Oil Pulling?
- Once you get up in the morning take about 5 teaspoons of coconut oil and pour it in a cup.
- Put this oil in your oral cavity and gargle, use the oil by swishing it in your mouth for a few minutes before spitting it out.
- Do not ingest the oil because by swishing and gargling with it you have gathered up the harmful bacteria and germs in your mouth and you do not want to swallow these micro-organisms.
- You should rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm water.
- You can engage in oil pulling after every meal if you live or just try it out in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and at night before you go to bed.
Ensure that you have impeccable oral health today, try out oil pulling with coconut oil, you will be glad you did.