Using commercial teeth whitening products can be counterproductive as they have side effects that can be really detrimental to your oral health.
There is a proliferation of commercial teeth whitening products available for use promising a lot but offering little to your overall dental hygiene.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is made from fermented apples it is rich in essential minerals, healthy enzymes and pectins.
ACV helps to whiten your teeth by removing stains, it will also destroy plaque and cavity causing bacteria.
Why ACV Is Good For Teeth Whitening
ACV is a potent cleansing agent that has a mild action.
This product will get rid of stains on your teeth while at the same time destroying bacteria in your gums and teeth.
Using ACV For Teeth Whitening. Is Simple, This Is How!
- Just dilute 1/2 a teaspoon of ACV in a cup of water.
- Gargle this solution first thing in the morning.
- You should do this regularly to be able to get rid of stubborn stains on your teeth and get them white.
What You Should Consider First Before Making Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Ensure that you shake the bottle before use, because all the essential components and compounds are settled at the bottom.
- Always dilute ACV with water so as not to harm your gums and teeth as ACV is very acidic in an undiluted form.
- Use ACV once daily and not more than this as it can weaken your teeth enamel.
Source: Great Quotes 4 U