Gallstones is common in a large number of individuals and that includes children.
Most people show no signs of this but for others they may develop an allergic reaction like rashes.
Checking for the stones with an x-ray doesn’t help either as they are not calcified or quite small.
These stones can vary in size and colour as they could be dark green, tainted white or red.
The gallstones cause a decrease in the cholesterol level of a person and this may actually even increase.
Gallstones are highly permeable and can pick up parasites, bacteria and other organisms as it passes through the liver channel.
This can lead to other health complications.
You can get rid of gallstones naturally with this recipe.
Here’s what you need:
- Olive oil (cold pressed) – 1/2 cup
- Epsom salt (unrefined) – 4 teaspoons
- Grapefruit juice (organic) – from 1 large or 2 small
- A cup with a lid
Note: you should make this recipe on a day when you are completely free. Avoid taking any other recipes and supplements a day before. Make sure you eat foods that are low in fat for both breakfast and lunch.
You should not eat or drink anything after 2pm.
- Mix 4 teaspoons of Epsom salt with 3 glasses of clean water.
- Pour it in a container, from this you will get 4 doses.
- Leave it in a fridge.
- You should drink your first dose which will be equivalent to about a 1/4 of the mixture.
- You should drink your second quarter. By this time you will not feel hungry though you had not eaten since 2pm.
It’s important that you keep to the time when you take this drink.
- You should squeeze the grapefruit into a cup with a 1/2 measure of olive oil.
- Have the cup closed and mix thoroughly till you have a homogeneous mixture like a smoothie.
- Drink the more of this recipe, if you don’t feel sleepy you can lie down on your back and maintain this posture without moving for about 20 minutes.
As you lie down the gallstones will leave your liver through the channels.
You should drink the third quarter of the recipe as soon as you awake, however do not drink it before 6am.
Then after a couple of hours you should drink the last measurement of the recipe. After two hours eat something.
By the following day you are more than likely to have diarrhea, but you will be relieved from the liver stones and you will feel healthy afterwards.