Large veins which appear close to the skin are called varicose veins. They are usually seen on the calves and thighs. They develop due to weak walls or poorly functioning valves of the blood vessels.
Varicose veins affects 25 % of the women and 10% of the men.
It can cause restlessness, pain, tiredness and burning, throbbing, tingling in the legs. The veins also bulge out of the legs, which doesn’t really look nice.
There are various reasons due to which people develop varicose veins. Standing or sitting too much, high heels or even pregnancy. Nutrition also matters. Vitamin C and animal protein is important to have to prevent this condition. Fatty acids and sugar cause inflammation. They weaken the walls of the capillaries.
.horse chestnut is the main ingredient that will be needed in the recipe. Try out the natural treatment.
– ½ cup apple cider vinegar
– 3 tablespoons Aloe Vera gel
– ½ cup finely chopped carrots
– Blend all ingredients until you get a fine paste.
– Increase or decrease the amount of ingredients as per your wish.
– Apply it on the area and cover with a bandage.
– Let it stay for half an hour.
– Rinse with warm water.
– Repeat for as long as necessary.
Carrots have anti-oxidants in them. Apple cider vinegar has blood thinning properties and prevent blood clots. Aloe Vera fights inflammation.