You will need the following ingredients for this turmeric juice:
– Fresh turmeric – 6 knobs of 2-inch each
– Orange – 1
– Lemon – 1
– Carrots – 2 (trim the ends)
– Fresh ginger – 1 piece (2.5 inch)
– Coconut water – 3/4 cup (increase to preference)
– Agave nectar – 1 tsp (increase to taste)
– It is recommended that the orange and lemon are taken cold.
How to Prepare Turmeric Juice?
– Start by cutting the ends of lemon and orange ensuring that they can stand straight. Now cut from top to bottom and slice off the white pith and the rind.
– Add turmeric, lemon, orange, ginger and carrots and run them in a juicer. Remove all the solids.
– Add the coconut water and nectar. You can add more to taste.
Your turmeric juice is ready to be served. This juice is for immediate consumption. Don’t keep in the fridge.