Experts have voiced out their concerns on the effect of posture on pain in the joints, shoulders and legs.
It is important that you avoid compromising postures that could lead to and aggravate these pains.
The good news is while prevention by avoiding improper posture is advised you can also strengthen your bones and relieve your joint pains with a simple DIY recipe.
What you need for the recipe
– Gelatin – 150g
– Cold water – A quarter cup
– Add 2 tablespoons (5g) of the gelatin to the quarter cup of cold water
– Refrigerate and after some time the mixture will become jelly
You can take this mixture early in the morning, just mix it to your yogurt, milk, juice or tea.
Your pain will vanish within a week. Make sure you repeat this procedure daily for a duration of one month after which you should desist from taking the mixture for a span of six months.
Your joints will be adequately lubricated by this recipe and you will have less pain in them.
Gelatin is good for your joints and this is why?
– Your heart muscles will be strengthened.
– Your joints will also be strengthened.
– It will boost your metabolism rate.
– You will be protected from osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
– Your hair and skin structure will be improved.
– It will treat your dysplasia.
– Your mental alertness will be improved.
– Your skin will be radiant.
– Your tendons and ligaments elasticity will be improved and also their strength.
Other included sources linked in Just Natural Life’s article:
Original Article Source – healthandnaturalmedicine.com