You can eliminate foul odours from your bathroom as well as sanitize it today with some easy to implement DIY home cleaning tips.
The cleaning if your home no longer needs to be a tiresome chore.
Here are some tips you can try out today:
To Clean Your Washing Machine
- First just fill your washing machine with hot water, then add about a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Begin a short cycle, allow it to rotate for some minutes then turn it off and allow it to sit for an hour.
- You can then begin a longer cycle to achieve great results.
Cleaning Your Shower head
- What you need us:
- Apple cider vinegar
- A rubber band
- An empty plastic bag
- You should pour one cup of apple cider vinegar into the plastic bag.
- Secure this to the shower head using the rubber band.
- You should make sure to completely submerge the shower head into the apple cider vinegar.
- Leave it like this for an hour, afterwards rinse the showerhead with water. Your shower head will be shiny and disinfected.
Clean Your Floor and tiles
Get a mixture comprising of 1/2 cup of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of dish washing liquid and 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide and use this to clean your floor tiles.
Clean Your Bathtub
Just use a combination of grapefruit and sea salt to get your bathtub cleaned out.
You should cut the grapefruit in half then dip one half in seas salt and scrub away to great effects.
Get A Clean Sink
You can remove rust from your sink with a mixture of potassium bitartrate and lemon juice, just apply this mixture using a toothbrush afterwards you can clean and rinse off with water.
For Sparkling Clean Toilets
A combination of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and baking soda will give a highly effective natural cleaning agent that you can use to get your toilets looking brand new as well as disinfecting them.
Source: Fine Living Advice