Garlic and lemons are a very potent medicinal herb and fruit respectively. These two ingredients combined are extremely helpful in cleaning up your arteries and preventing it from getting blocked which can lead to stroke and/or a heart attack.
These ingredients when combined will help to lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body ad well and the beauty of it all is that they will leave no adverse side effect.
Here is a recipe involving the combination of these two ingredients:
- Clean drinking water – 1 litre
- Organic lemons (peeled) – 6 (chopped up into pieces)
- Garlic cloves – 30 (chopped up into bits)
- Incorporate all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you get a puree.
- Then you pour the mixture in a pot and boil for a few minutes.
- Next turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- As soon as the mixture is cool, pour it in a jar and refrigerate.
- Everyday drink about 50 ml for a period of 3 weeks.
- Take a one week break.
- Then take another 50 ml of this recipe daily for yet another three weeks.
- Repeat this treatment every 6 months.
What Are The Benefits Of This Recipe?
- It stimulates blood circulation.
- It will reduce bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Liver function will be boosted.
- The liver will be cleansed.
- It will lower high blood pressure.
- It will boost the immune system.
- It is known to reduce the size of malignant tumors.
- It will decrease the triglycerides in the blood.
- It helps cell growth and rejuvenation.
- It will help eliminate built up fat deposits in the body.
- Kidney function will be improved and it will combat retention of fluids.
Source: My Central Health