Joint pains can be both discomforting and excruciating. The older you get the more susceptible you are to joint pains because the fluid in your joints that help to lubricate and provide a cushion for your bones tend to wear out with age.
Your knee joint are very important as they help give you balance and are vital for the way you walk, run or jump. They ensure that you have a steady posture and that you are able to stand upright.
When you have knee joint pains you immediately loose balance and coordination. You will be unable to stand, walk, run and jump properly. The flexibility in the joint will also be affected and you will become increasingly less mobile and movement will become laboured.
You can now strengthen your knee ligaments and tendons with an all-natural cinnamon- pineapple smoothie recipe.
Benefit of the Cinnamon-Pineapple smoothie recipe
This recipe which as the name suggests comprises essentially of cinnamon and pineapple is very useful in relieving you of those joint pains that have made your life pretty much unbearable.
The cinnamon and pineapples mix which has very good anti-inflammatory properties will also provide your body with vital minerals and vitamins such as; bromelain, silicon, magnesium and vitamin C which will help to heal and strengthen your ligaments.
You will also feel very healthy afterwards as your body’s depleted nutrients are reinstituted.
How to make the smoothie recipe
– Sliced Pineapple – Two cups
– Cinnamon – 0,25 Oz (7 gr)
– Clean water – 1 cup (250 ml)
– Instant Oatmeal – 1 cup
– Natural raw honey – 1,5 Oz (40 gr)
– Crushed almonds – 1,5 Oz (40 gr)
– Raw natural orange juice – 1 cup
– First of all cook the instant oatmeal.
– Secondly, you squeeze the juice from the sliced pineapple.
– Then you blend the almonds, orange, honey and cinnamon to get a well incorporated mixture.
– Add the oatmeal and the pineapple juice in the blender and blend.
– Ensure that all the ingredients are well incorporated and smooth.
– Finally, pour out the mixture in a bowl or mug and its ready.
– Add ice-cubes if you like and enjoy.
You will enjoy the meal and reap from its joint rejuvenating properties. You should always go for organic pineapples as the genetically modified (GMO) ones are difficult to get rid of the pesticides and other chemicals used to protect and preserve them.