Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and as a result of this it is vital that your breakfast consists of highly nutritious and healthy food. To this end, you can try a combination of chia seeds and oats, you will gain a lot of energy from these foods and your body will be thoroughly nourished in the process. They also promote the reduction of stored up fat in your belly by helping you burn the fat deposits.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds And Oats?
– Chia Seeds
These seeds are rich in calcium, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. They are rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and are therefore effective in lowering your cholesterol and helping improve your cardiovascular system. It is also great for people with joint inflammation problems like arthritis.
Oats are rich in vitamins and minerals such as copper, chlorine, zinc, manganese, niacin, phosphorous, iodine, biotin, magnesium and potassium. You will be able to reduce the bad cholesterol in your body with oats, it will also help to regulate your blood sugar as well as strengthen your bones and teeth.
The Chia Seeds And Oats Combo Breakfast
– Oats – 1 cup
– Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
– Sea salt – a pinch
– Vanilla – 2 teaspoons
– Pure honey – 2 tablespoons
– Chia seeds – 4 tablespoons
– Clean water – 500ml
– Get a pan and pour the water in it.
– Add your vanilla and cinnamon.
– Place the pan on a stove and boil.
– Lower the heat and add your oats.
– Leave the oats on the stove for some minutes then take it off the stove.
– Cover your pan for about 5 minutes.
– After which you can then add your pure honey and sea salt.
– Stir it very well.
– You can then pour your oatmeal into a dish and you can add your chia seeds while it’s hot.
– As toppings you can also add fruits such as cherries, bananas, apple and strawberries.
Source: Healthy Food Star