Every woman’s nightmare is when their breasts start to sag.
However, this is a naturally occurring situation when you are 40 years and over, or you have attained menopause, during pregnancy, sudden weight gain or loss, nutritional deficiencies and wearing bras that are not suitable.
There are instances when sagging may be caused by ailments such as cancer or respiratory conditions like tuberculosis.
Breast sagging maybe caused by excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
Here are some ways by which you can have perky breasts and curb the sagging.
1. Exercise and firm-up your breasts
Target your breast tissues and pectoral muscles with your exercise. You can try round-about push ups, chest presses, arm raises and so on.
2. Pomegranate oil is great for your saggy breasts
The anti-aging property of this fruit works wonders for your breasts. The pomegranate seed oil contains very high volumes of phytonutrients that help with breast firmness. Just massage the oil to your breasts for 10 minutes before you go to sleep.
3. Olive Oil Massage will keep your breasts firm
This oil has excellent antioxidants and fatty acids.
It will reverse the damaged caused by free radicals thereby curbing the sagging of your breasts. Just massage the oil to your breasts for 15 minutes before bedtime and you will see the effects in no time at all.
4. Egg White works wonders
Egg whites have potent skin-nourishing and astringent properties, they will help prevent your breasts from sagging. Their hydro lipids will also help lift the skin that surrounds your breasts. You can whip some egg white and apply to your breasts once a week, leave it on for 30 minutes then rinse with onion juice or cucumber then later with cold water.
5. Try using cucumber and Egg Yolk
Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties while the egg yolk has vitamins, it’s also high in protein all this is essential to curbing breasts sagging.
– Put a small cucumber, a single egg yolk and a teaspoon of cream or butter in a blender.
– Make a paste, apply to your breasts and leave it there for 30 minutes.
– Rinse off with cold water. You can do this once a week and your breasts will become firm as you do.
6. Use Shea Butter
Shea butter is very rich in vitamin E, it will tighten the skin and firm-up the breasts. It also protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Just apply some shea butter to your breasts and massage in a circular motion for 15 minutes. Leave the shea butter on your breasts for an additional 10 minutes then rinse off with cold water. You can repeat 3-4 times a week.
7. The wonder work of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants which help keep your sagging breasts firm and curbs further damage by free radicals.
– A tablespoon of aloe Vera gel mixed with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of mayonnaise is all you need.
– Massage this mixture to your breasts and leave on for 15 minutes.
– You then rinse it off using warm water then use cold water afterwards.
– Carry out this procedure once in seven days.
Aloe vera gel can also be applied directly to your breasts and used to massage it for about 10 minutes. You should then leave the gel on your breasts for an additional 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
You can repeat this procedure about 4-5 times a week.
Source: Natural Cures and Home Remedies