Ginger is not just a popular culinary spice that adds flavour to your meals but it is extremely vital to your health.
It has potent anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties making it a very useful herb in dealing with numerous health complications.
This spice is also rich in vitamin C and minerals such as magnesium that help to stimulate your immune system, boost your metabolism, improve your digestion and help you in combating asthma, cardiovascular issues and many other health complications.
If you love drinking tea then you can make yourself a hot cup of ginger tea and you will go a long way in relieving you of common cold, cough and flu.
You will also improve your blood circulation when you consume ginger thereby reducing your risk of stroke and other cardiovascular health issues.
Here’s a ginger tea recipe you can try out at home today.
- Natural organic honey – 2 teaspoons
- Ground turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground ginger- 1/4 teaspoon
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
- Coconut milk
- Boil water and then add your ginger and turmeric powder.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- You should then add your coconut milk and after stirring strain the tea in a mug.
- Add the honey to the tea and it’s ready to drink.
Consume this tea every morning and enjoy its tremendous health benefits.
Source: Healthy Living Style