Your blood sugar needs to be stable if you want to stay healthy but that also means a commitment on your part to desist from the temptation of consuming refined and processed foods that are rich in sugar and can spike your blood glucose and even cholesterol levels.
When your blood sugar level is high it is a recipe for disaster as you stand the risk of numerous health conditions including weight gain, obesity, diabetes and heart-related conditions.
High blood sugar is responsible for type II diabetes and this disease is as a result of the body not being able to make use of its natural insulin to stabilise the blood glucose levels of the body.
When you do a blood glucose test and your blood sugar level is 200 mg/dl, then it indicates that you have type II diabetes.
Regulating your blood sugar level can be done naturally with a simple homemade recipe using a boiled egg and white vinegar.
- At lunch time boil an egg, then peel it’s shell and while using a fork, poke holes in the egg a couple of times.
- Get a plastic bowl and put the egg in it.
- Next pour some white vinegar so that the egg in the bowl is completely covered and let the egg be soaked all through the night.
- By the next day consume the egg, you should also drink a glass of warm water when eating the egg.
- You should repeat the remedy everyday until you see improvements in your blood sugar level.
Eat Healthy Meals And Exercise Regularly To Avoid High Blood Sugar Level
You should avoid indulging in refined and processed foods while taking this remedy to keep your blood glucose levels stable.
By having a balanced diet daily consisting of fruits and veggies you will help to regularise your blood sugar level.
You should also exercise on a regular basis and try to sleep well. Stay off unhealthy foods and drinks like fast foods such as hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs and French fries; also avoid drinking alcohol in excess.
Maintain a decent and moderate lifestyle and you will avoid diabetes and other ailments caused by high blood sugar.
Source: Non Stop Healthy