Acidosis is a state when your body fluids contain too much acid. The pH balance is prevented because your kidneys and lungs cannot keep it on the best level and the additional fact is that the acid is produced by almost all body processes. Therefore, lungs, kidneys, stomach, skin, intestines, heart, liver, brain, bones… acidity affects every organ in our body.
If your body is in a state of acidosis, in such case it is a perfect ground for diseases and illnesses and if this acidosis condition remains longer then this is the number one cause of virtually any disease.
If you practice the SAD, or the Standard American Diet, for a longer period of time, then your body is in a permanent state of acidity. Minerals are removed from the vital organs and bones from our body when in a constant or chronic acidic state and during such condition the body s unable to neutralize and to remove the acid from our body. Osteoporosis is one such example of a disease caused due to this acidity. Osteoporosis occurs because of the minerals like calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium is on a very low level, or completely depleted from your body. Your body has no more reserves of these minerals to draw upon and the acidity in your body simply continues to persist and then there is the major reason for more severe diseases, such as cancer, to be developed.
Read below and you will learn which food and food product are acidic and you should avoid, or at least consume less often. We prepared a list of acidic foods, just for you:
- Highly processed food,
- Refined sugar,
- Most of the grains
- Dairy products
- Sugar replacements
- GMO oils (or GMO food in general)
- White vinegar
- Wheat products
When you eat some of these foods, your body generates the acidic waste products from the metabolism. These acids must be excreted or neutralized.
Read below and you will learn how to recognize, how to read the ‘signs’ hat your body sends to you telling you that it is too acidic:
– Excess phlegm/mucus
– Chest Pain
– Chronic Cough
– Sinus Issues
– Chronic Fatigue
– Reduced mental clarity
– Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
– Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques – increased risk of heart attack and stroke
– Immune deficiency
– Bladder and kidney infections
– Stomach issues including bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
– Weight gain and/or obesity
– Candida and yeast infections
– Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis of all types
– Joint pain and aching muscles
– Sciatica and stiff neck
– Cavities and sensitive gums
How to relieve these symptoms and how to alkalize your body?
First and foremost, change your diet! Modify your lifestyle! You must do this because your body needs you in order to stay healthy.
Tips to lower your body acidity:
- Drink a lot of filtered water on daily basis – this way your body will discharge the toxins from your body faster.
- Avoid the acidic food (read the list above). You do not have to stop eating those foods and food products at all, but reduce the consumption of highly acidic foods.
- Eat green food – greens are amazingly alkalizing food products. Smoothies, juices, salads…anything green!
- Try to stay in a good mood because the emotional state affects the pH of your body. Fear, resentment, jealousy, anger…all of these negative feelings produce acidity into your body fluids. Yoga or meditation can also help you to relax and to release the stress.
- Avoid GMO food.
- Consume more fresh fruits and vegetables, and nuts, beans, seeds, and legumes. These are all alkaline-forming food products.
- Lemon water – this helps the acid level balance!
Finally, listen to your body and do the best you can to help your body to stay in a good and healthy condition because it will appreciate your efforts! You are going to feel much better, more energetic, each and every upcoming day!