If you have hearing loss as a result of an ear infection, ageing or some form of injury to your middle and inner ear. You may be in a disadvantaged position, as you find it hard to clearly hear people around you, causing them to shout on top of their voice and also making you to speak out loud, when you are talking to people, because you may feel that you are not being heard by them. If you are at work in a factory or driving your vehicle, hearing loss can be pretty dangerous because you will not be able to hear forklifts coming towards you or hear people yell out safety instructions to you.
While there are conventional treatment for ear loss issues, you can get adequate treatment when you make use of a 100% natural remedy, one herb you can use today is garlic. Garlic is rich in sulfur, selenium and allicin, it has very potent antimicrobial properties and antioxidants to combat inner ear infections.
To make an ear remedial recipe using garlic, all you need are the following ingredients and items
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic cloves – 3
- Cotton ball or a gauze
- An ear dropper
- Peel the garlic cloves and rind them thoroughly.
- You can blend the garlic cloves and then strain the blended ingredient to extract their juice.
- You should then mix the garlic juice with the carrier oil (that is the olive oil) and pour this mixture into your ear dropper.
- You should drop between 3 to 4 drops of the recipe in your ear.
- Use a cotton ball or gauze to block your ear, in order to prevent the recipe from pouring out.
- Ideally you should do this before you go to bed and turn the affected ear to face upwards, so that the recipe can work its way through your ear canal.
Results are outstanding and there is no adverse side effect to speak of.
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now