I love cooking it brings me happiness and personal fulfilment knowing that I can create something appealing to the eye and also to taste.
However, you can get even more joy out of cooking if you apply some tips which top chefs have only now been comfortable revealing.
The reason why these chefs have come out with these tips that they have learnt from seasoned trainers and are tried and tested is because of the frustration a lot of people experience when trying to cook at home, with these tips your life in the kitchen will be made much more comfortable and easier.
Here are the tips and do try them at home today to enjoy walking into your kitchen and cooking up a tasty meal for you and your family.
1. To get crystal clear ice cubes, you should first of all boil the water before putting them on your ice cube tray.
2. Before eating eggs always try to know there age, the older the egg the less palatable it is.
3. To get the best out of your eggs heat them up in an oven at a temperature of 160 degrees and for a duration of 15 minutes.
4. To get the best juice out of your lemon, you should first of all roll it on your counter top applying some pressure to it for some minutes before juicing.
5. Use frozen grapes to keep your wine undiluted and ice cold.
6. Peel your ginger root using a spoon, just use the sponsorship to scrape the outer skin easily.
7. When making homemade ice cream use a bag and it won’t get frozen, it will also be easy to eat using a spoon.
8. To stop water from boiling over all you need to do is put a wooden spoon on your cooking pot.
9. To enhance the taste of your grilled fish just put some lemon slices under it.
10. You can peel your garlic easily using a spoon as well just like peeling a ginger root.
Reference: Healthy Food House