You may be wondering why anyone would say drinking beer which is an alcoholic beverage may be good for your health.
Well if that is your line of thought then you are absolutely correct for thinking that way after all there are several articles that suggest that drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage for that matter is harmful to your overall health.
However, there is a caveat when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages or beer and that is you should not drink them in excess and that applies to this case.
It seems people are not opposed to drinking wine frequently but when it comes to beer, there is a red flag!
When you drink a single bottle of beer once in three days or twice a week then you are actually doing more hood to your health than harm.
Some Facts About Beer You Probably Didn’t Know About!
- It has more vitamin B and protein than wine.
- Beer has antioxidants that are similar in potency to that of wine.
- One major ingredient in beer is hops and this ingredient is high in the very strong antioxidant known as flavonoids.
- Beer is a rich source of essential minerals that can help to keep you healthy.
10 Reasons For You To Drink Beer
- In a study conducted it was determined that a single bottle of beer will reduce your risk of developing kidney-related ailments like kidney stones by as much as 40%.
- Beer is rich in dietary fiber that can actually lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body thereby preventing you from developing clogged arteries and having a stroke or heart attack.
- Beer is rich in vitamins B complex which includes B12, B6, B2 and B1.
- Beer is rich in silicon which is good for your bones and so beer can promote good bone health.
- Beer is rich in nicotinic and lactoflavin acid which are compounds that can help to combat sleeplessness and insomnia.
- If you drink beer you are at a lower risk of having a heart attack than someone who doesn’t and the percentage of safety is between 40 to 60%.
- As mentioned earlier beer helps to reduce bad cholesterol and in the process prevent the accumulation of plaque and blood clots.
- It is also believed that beer can potentially help to stimulate memory retention and this is great news for patients suffering from degenerative ailments such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is believed that when you consume two glasses of beer daily you will have less anxiety and depression. Your stress levels will also reduce, this was the findings of some researchers from the University of Montreal, in Montreal Canada.
- Beer is rich in antioxidants that will combat free radicals that cause premature ageing thereby making your skin look smoother and more radiant than ever.
As mentioned before you should only drink beer in moderation as while it can give you these 10 amazing health benefits consuming excessive amounts of beer can increase your toxicity and this can lead to several health complications.
Source: Natural Love Page